Thursday, January 17, 2019

A Little About Me & My Blog

Hi! My name is Carlyle Dowd, I am a student at Brigham Young University-Idaho. I am studying Marriage and Family Studies and hope to continue on to get a Masters and become a marriage and family therapist! This blog is going to be about what I am learning in my classes here at BYU-Idaho and my views on what I am learning. I am currently engaged, and am getting married May 11, 2019 in Salt Lake City, Utah! I am the youngest of 5 children, I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and love it. I am excited to be able to learn more about families and share it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating a New Family (Separation From Parents)

Growing up I was always excited to get married. However, as I got older, I realized that it meant that I would be getting a new family. Tha...